toby10 wrote:
> LMS > Control Panel > Diagnostics, what is reported for ALL pings,
> ports, IP's?  tried stopping & restarting LMS?
>
> If you go to Touch > Settings > Advanced > Networking > Switch to
> MySqueezeBox.com, does it work then?

I have not tried that, but it is up and running now with internet
streams. I don't know what happened, but the computer was shut down
overnight, and this afternoon, I went and tried the Touch. I went right
to "Favourites" and there were my programmes. It has been playing all
afternoon. I fired up the computer, turned on LMS, and so far, I have
had no problems.

The next time there is a problem, I shall try your solution. My
interpretation was that the Touch was not seeing the Router for access
to the internet, but it was seeing the router to play music from my HD!

Thanks,

John Reid