I have an Spotify Premium Account and now I'm running LMS 7.9. I wonder
why I'm not able to play my online playlists offline.

I have activated the plugin "Spotify (v2.3.8)" by Triode and the status
says:
Helper App: Running
Current logged in to Spotify
Login Error: No error
Last Error: No error

When clicking the Spotify icon in LMS (see attachment 0001.jpg -
unfortunately in Danish) i get this (see attachment 0002.jpg). Clicking
"Afsplilningslister (= Play lists) i get a list of online playlists
allright.

Whether I open a folder and click the play of a single track, or if I
click to play the entire playlist nothing happens att all. Why?

|Filename: 0002.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18060|