That's not true, it just doesn't have an installer.
You can install plugin's by manually placing them in the plugins folder
e.g. Through SSH.
That's not to say this plugin is going to work. I don't know whether all
hooks used are supported by Tiny and I don't know how much memory
SmartMix uses.
You'd also have to configure it manually (by setting flags in the prefs
file) since there is no web interface.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*