After being a happy user of my SBT for a long while, I just installed a
new solid state drive to my PC and installed WIN 7 and other programs
including Logitech Media Server to it.  I have my data including my
ripped music on my old hard drive and have the Music folder in "Library"
pointed to it.  In LMS, under Players, I see "Player" and "Squeezebox
Touch" both of which appear "Not Connected."  At the Touch, however, I
am able to confirm connectivity with my router at 66% and have not moved
anything physically.  My Favorites works fine, but when I switch to My
Music, nothing is there but empty folders for iTunes and Playlists.
Should it scan or?