I have been having some problems with Media Server (V. 7.7.3) for some
time. It won't recognize my favorites (radio stations, etc.) and
sometimes will not connect with Squeezebox even though the wireless
connection are good. I notice that the website has version 7.7.5 and I
am inclined to download and install it. The link to the instructions for
upgrading is bad so unavailable. Should I just uninstall 7.7.3 and start
over? I realize that all my settings will be lost but, if I recall
correctly, the setup options are pretty limited and it doesn't take long
to select them. Since my playlists don't work anyway I guess they are no
great loss. I am a novice so any advice will be appreciated.