I recently bought a NAD D3020 for use with my Touch as a DAC/Amp.  It
can be set to go into standby 30 minutes after music stops playing which
works well.  It also can "auto-sense" on its digital outputs and come
out of standby when it detects incoming data.  This isn't working with
the Touch.  Is there something about the Touch digital output voltage
that is insufficient to activate this type of trigger?  Has anyone had
success waking up such an auto-sense circuit with other Squeezebox
devices (official SB hardware or Squeezelite/mini-PC solution)?