2string1 wrote:
> Perhaps not... We all can't do blind test like you... I read and look
> and try them out.. I'm not saying your wrong, but you seem to be stuck
> on using your eyes and not your ears... rather then reading reviews and
> listening...

Sorry, but you completely misunderstand. The point of a blind test is to
REMOVE the knowledge of what you are listening to (i.e., the blind part)
so that the comparison is based ONLY on the sound you hear.  So julf and
I are saying the opposite of what you think we are saying.  We are
saying that the SOUND is what matters, but to test this, one must remove
the confounding factor of subject knowledge of the item being tested
(the cable, the dac, etc.).   So yes, we are all about the listening as
the important component of any test. But first, one must remove
potentially biasing components from the test (thus the importance of a
blind test, preferably a double blind test).

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify