2string1 wrote:
> So what are you using for linear power?

For the raspi/digi+/picoreplayer (new main digital) the CiAudio VDC-SB
(used to use this with the touch)

And I use this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifi-2-way-linear-power-supply-DC-2-USB-preamp-DAC-external-PSU-digital-display-/252099998005?hash=item3ab254b135:g:SNsAAOSwFnFWASMh
(I opened it up, actually nice transformers & Muse capacitors) standard
LM regulators

and of course I added a switch to turn off the LED voltage displays!

--> for my raspi/digi+/OSMC (video) --> optical into DAC

and to A/B test!

CiAudio VDC-SB - raspberry pi b+ hifiberry digi+ (BNC added, removed
TOSlink) piCorePlayer (play song from RAM) - trumps sb touch sound
quality
--> Use as spare/reference: Touch (EDO / screen off plugin, removed
analog coupling caps, removed toslink, added output transformer & bnc
jack )
PSAudio TRIO C100 - DLIII (Cullen full upg AMP/DAC) - Energy Veritas
w/Custom X-overs - 2x Martin Logan Descent i - Dectet - Cardas Cables