Today I get the same messge when using th Sporify app. Frustrating, as I
use the Touch mainly for playing Spotify playlists. I tried to reinstall
the software, removed the Spotify app and re installed it on
mysqueezebos.. no chance.
Any ideas? Is it possible that there is a new firmware I dont know
about?
Thanks in advance for helping out!