2string1 wrote:
> I just wanted to know if I should come out of the Touch with a USB cable
> or is the s/pdif better on the Touch?

What is your definition of "better". Optical has the benefit of galvanic
isolation, so absolutely no chance of any sort of electrical
interference or noise from the Touch to the DAC (and a lot of
audiophiles claim the induced/conducted noise is the reason bit-perfect
sources can sound different), but it tends to have somewhat higher
jitter (and a lot of other audiophiles claim jitter is the reason
bit-perfect sources can sound different) - in fact, with a DAC with
resynchronizing, asynchronous USB you have no transmitted jitter at all.

So in the end, you are the only one that can decide which placebo works
best for you. :)

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953