Mnyb wrote:
> This only supported with logitechs official Spotify plugin . And both
> players must be on the same mysqueezebox.com account .

That's not true. I regularly sync using the 3rd party plugin, too.
Playing two different streams at the same time only works on Touch and
Radio and only if you don't enforce playback through the 3rd party
plugin but that does work for the OP

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*