pippin wrote:
> The 3rd Party plugin has an option to NOT show it under "MyApps". It
> then shows up under "Radios" and in iPeng you can still move it wherever
> you want it to be. It might even stay where it was before...

I have disabeld the option and now is not in My apps,

Also added spotify again to the main menu, only when it opens it comes
into the third party envoirment in stead of the original spotify which
is much better. For the difference see the attachments.
It is possible to open the original app, only after new installation and
direct opening.
Any idea how to create a shortcut in ipeng to the orignal app when the
3rd party app is also installed ?

|Filename: image.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19555|