Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response! I checked the server log and initially found
the following occasional error:

[16-01-26 21:46:38.7407]
Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::LocalServiceManager::__ANON__ (138) Error when
sending getServiceInformation request

I then stopped the server, removed the imgproxy.db* files and restarted
the server

The effect was that the TIDAL shortcut had disappeared from the Touch.
That was easily back installed and soon I had Tidal streaming again,
still without any album art (not in the album lists, nor with individual
playing tracks) being displayed on the Touch. In the LMS server page I
can see the cover art displayed in the player panel, but not on the
Touch.

The error listed above comes now much more frequently, even though I
don't use it anymore since installing the TIDAL app.

I will enable the advanced logging settings for album art and the Tidal
plugin (set to debug). May report on this only in a few days when time
is on my side.

Kind regards,

jma2