I currently run my SBT into my Benchmark DAC with spdif over coax. With
a 1tb drive  connected direct!y to the USB input on the SBT.  I will be
getting a Dspeaker Antimode 2.0 (trying room correction), that only has
toslink and USB digital in. I plan on installing EDO, but will lose my
USB input. Can I connect my hard drive to the SBT through an Ethernet to
USB adapter cable? Thus freeing up the SBTs USB port to become an output
to the Antimode, and sending music files through the Ethernet connection
on the SBT? Is there a better solution? I have spent hours reading here,
but am still unsure on the best way to proceed. I could go wireless, but
am afraid of limited bandwidth for higher resolution files, and I am not
a fan of toslink due to limitations on passing high resolution files.
Any help is much appreciated.