Hi all....

Currently Using my Home P.C.LMS/ hd 1TB to access my music via SBT. I am
Soon out growing that drive. I have done some Homework On NAS drives and
still a tad Confused.

Option1: It seems I can use (some) A QNAP NAS...(but Need a Degree In
computer Science to use it- Via LMS). it seems Complex to download The
right  vulnerability software Etc...(Although this may be quite easy
after purchase of the NAS..) (I have signed upto QNAP & Synology forums
to try and get some Info..)

option 2: Buy any NAS and then "point" a Ras.pi at it (with LMS SERVER
on it) and off you go.

Option 3: Buy a Synology NAS -OR ANOTHER BRAND (this it seems may be
easier to configure than a QNAP NAS)

Option 4: Buy Ras.pi attach LMS and HD TO Router and off you
go...(cheap, but is it effective and reliable..?)

Option 5: Ignore all above and just UPGRADE to about 3Tb HD in Home
P.C., Like Iam using now.(Downside, have to have computer on- would like
to keep Music/HD Separate.. and have raid back up)

I suppose everyone does this slightly different to their needs- and
there is no "Correct" answer. But Iam seeking a easy way. I dont mind
Spending money for a NAS /HD's But will need to configure it, if I cant,
waste of time and money(well I could return it)...

Option 6: Welcome, if you wish to confuse me further....Or it may well
help!:rolleyes: