Hey guys

This has probably been handled in earlier threads, but if so I could not
find a solution. Yesterday I tuned in to a certain internet radio
station, that I use regularly. My Touch did what it always does, it
shows the album cover and the artist. But now it does not change from
that image and artist...  :-(    If I change to another radio station
there is not problems, and it changes both album cover and text, but if
I change back to the station in question, I still just get this same
album cover despite other songs being played. I have done a factory
reset, but that did not help either  :-(
Anyone have a solution to this?