d6jg wrote:
> On piCorePlayer the pop up is a warning to tell you to restart LMS but
> you have to do it via the piCorePlayer interface. Clicking the pop up is
> just an acknowledgement. Read the text carefully.

It would help if you answered questions:

tick the plug in box
click apply
when the restart box appears go to the LMS page on picoreplayer and
click restart

23229

a box will open at the top of the page giving you information, when LMS
is running again return to the Web gui settings page and refresh it,
then follow the previous instructions

Ronnie

|Filename: aa spotty.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23229|