mphearn wrote:
> Hi, thank you, I did this and it worked fine for a few minutes. Now,
> suddenly the LMS has stopped and I can't find out why. Back to square
> one!!

Just pull the power from your Pi, and reconnect it, see if everything
boots back up ok.

You're having some rough luck, it's not your age, I'm 66 in three weeks
:(

*Server* - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a
network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Study* - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio