tomsat50 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> No, I do not use the sync. feature... the audio drops are quite
> consistent, it happens 9 of 10 time.
> I wonder if I can increase the buffering of the stream somewhere, but I
> cannot find that option in the system.
> Maybe the Squeezebox Radios/Touch are slower compared with the
> Raspberry/Squeezeplayer, so maybe I have to make some changes in the
> Squeezeboxes (but where??).

It shouldn't be necessary.
I know it is a pain but have you tried the Pi running LMS without the
DAC+ attached to it?
My set up is fairly similar except that my Pi that runs LMS is dedicated
as a server - Squeezelite is disabled.
It's pCp 3.20 with NFS mount to QNAP. Same version of LMS as you and
same Spotty.
I have various players connected - many are synced - and no drop outs
like those that you are experiencing.
i did at one stage try a Pi with Touchscreen and USB DAC as the LMS
server and that was problematic.

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones