Hello All.

First Apologizes if this question has already been asked. I 've been
unable to solve my problem.

I'm used to listen France-Musique Podcast.
It seems that they change the stream format from mp3 to m4a. Now I
cannot listen to them anymore.

I'm Using Logitech Media Server Version : 7.7.6 - 1452060463 @ Thu Jan
21 02:17:04 UTC 2016 on a **Synology Nas DS115J** (DSM 6.1.4-15217
Update 2)
The stream that I try to listen is
http://media.radiofrance-podcast.net/podcast09/12283-08.12.2017-ITEMA_21518069-0.m4a

>From  Open-Jazz RSS : radiofrance-podcast.net/podcast09/rss_12283.xml

I have no relevant events in log file
Dec 10 09:34:38 squeezeplay: INFO   applet.NowPlaying -
NowPlayingApplet.lua:422 enable volume UI in NP
Dec 10 09:34:47 squeezeplay: INFO   applet.NowPlaying -
NowPlayingApplet.lua:422 enable volume UI in NP

The File format (once downloaded) is MPEG-4 encapsulated AAC codec :

General
Complete name                            :
\\nasdelicat\downloads\12283-08.12.2017-ITEMA_21518069-0.m4a
Format                                   : MPEG-4
Format profile                           : Base Media
Codec ID                                 : isom (isom/iso2/mp41)

Audio
ID                                       : 1
Format                                   : AAC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile                           : LC
Codec ID                                 : 40
Duration                                 : 55 min 0 s
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 192 kb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 195 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L R
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 46.875 FPS (1024 spf)
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Stream size                              : 75.5 MiB (99%)
Default                                  : Yes

I try to set to "Désactivé" . (Disabled in English language ?) The files
type in advanced settings of LMS

MPEG-4  AAC     Désactivé
FLAC faad/flac
MP3     Désactivé
PCM     faad

That does not fix my issue.

The wiki explains the way to get AAC playable on Synology Disk Station(
with http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/AAC ). I'm not sure that this
solution is ok for DS115J since it is an ARM processor (MARVELL Armada
370).
In fact I wonder now if it is a DS115J issue or LMS issue

What could I Try ?

Thank you for your help.