I just noticed the same issue with all of my radios listing Ashburn, VA
as my current location. (I am in the Detroit area) I called tech support
yesterday and they suggested a factory reset. I told them that both
radios (one at home and one in a different part of the state that I can
access remotely) and one Duet (that hasn'y been plugged in for months)
all have the same issue, so a factory reset probably wouldn't work. I
told him that it seems to me that it would be a squeezebox.com server
issue. He then asked for my MAC address for the one radio at home and
that my account would be be reset by "the server guy" the next day. I
told him that I'd rather not have to reset all of my radios to default.
I ended the call by telling him I would call back earlier tomorrow when
we had more time, since it was close to the 10pm cutoff time. When I
called back today, I was told that this is a "known issue with their
Ashburn, VA server" and that "they are working on resolving it". To be
honest, it isn't a big deal for me because all of the stations I listen
to are stored in the presets anyways. The other day I just wanted to add
one local station and it is much easier to just find it in the "Local
Stations" list, rather than using the knob. Otherwise, I would have
never noticed the issue.