For some years I have had a Squeezebox music system, but I have not used
it quite a lot, as there are always problems.

I mention in common:

When I restart my Mac, I will need to manually enter system settings to
start the server, even though I have set it to "Start with the
computer."

Every time an update to Squeezebox arrives, which happens quite often, I
lose the connection and I have to run this script:

Kurts iMac: ~ kh $ sudo mkdir -p ~ / Library / Logs / Squeezebox
password:
Kurts iMac: ~ kh $ sudo chown $ USER ~ / Library / Logs / Squeezebox
Kurts iMac: ~ kh $

Why I do not know. It's annoying, but maybe necessary?

I have a premimium subscribed to Spotify. I would like to play my
purchased and downloaded music files in my Squeezebox, but Spotify does
not appear as an option. I recall to remember that several years ago,
one had to implement a third party plugin. In the meantime, an official
/ authorized plugin must have been developed?