Do you also use Squeezeplay?? I often find that I have to "sort" the
players so that when they synnchronize, I do the Touchs first and THEN add
Squeezplay.

I also make sure that the Touchs are not linked to the Wi-Fi router but to
the satellite (I have an Orbi set up) ...

All this started to happen to me when I reripped my MP3 collection to FLAC
.. I guess the sheer "weight" of the files was/is a little too much for the
Wi-Fi unless it is managed properly.

Andrew