please i need know interface in squeezebox touch not the same with
tablette or smartphone i can't see album and details ...
how i can change spotify in web interface media server like a tablette
screen for see detail album and singer...

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want to see the album information in the web UI? What are you missing?

me second question how can i play music with my smartphone android or my
tablette to SBT directly with option transfer sound to " Connect to a
device "

Got to Settings/Advanced/Spotty and enable Connect for the devices you want to expose.

--

Michael