If you like your SBT, and your budget isn’t ready for the Sonore
Rendu’s, or any other modern streamer/endpoint, I guarantee you a very
notable lift in SQ if you power the SBT with Uptone Audio LPS-1.2 PS.
(Money back if not is possible I think).

Add a DC cable from Ghent Audio with 2.5 mm plug for the SBT (And
JSSG360).

If you later like to upgrade your SBT, that PS will still be useful in
powering several streamers, especially the Sonore Rendu’s.

You may also get a SQ lift in purchase the upcoming EtherRegen, but for
$600, I suppose it’s not your first priority 😀