Aymen007 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please can help for use my tidal account with logitech sbt
> i have spotify & deezer & yesterday i buy subscription for tidal hi-fi
> but i try without success to install tidal and use my account
> i install ickstream v 0.3 but give me " has been shutdown and is no
> longer available
> and i install plugin Tidal 1.2 but i can't find where i can put my
> account
> spotify and deezer work fine
>
> Thank you very much for help

In addition to the TIDAL plugin in LMS, Go to "mysqueezebox.com", login
to your account, and add the TIDAL app from AppGallery to your myapps
there.  Once added, open the Tidal app at mysqueezebox.com and enter
your TIDAL login credentials. Also on the player tab, authorize your
players for Tidal.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify