The idea is to use the Browse button to locate flac.exe on your system,
rather than copy the path that Apesbrain has on his system.

I haven't used EAC in years but it used to come with a rather old
version of flac.exe. It worked but some prefer to download a more recent
version. On my W7 system the version that came with EAC is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe

Your music files are on your external hard drive "I". In Windows, the
root directory of I drive would be I:\ not I:

(While you are there you might like to give your music library a name as
well.)

Allo Digione Signature (+LiFePo Batteries), Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston
B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows
7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.