terjehaa wrote:
> I also am curious about this....... any hope?
> So far Tidal has only enabled it in the Tidal desktop app for PC and
> Mac, but I would like to play the MQA albums through my SB Touch :cool:

I also would love to see an updated Tidal plugin with MQA capabilities,
at least with unfolded passthrough to capable hardware, if this can be
done without license(?)!

And maybe unfolding of some sort in the plugin for some level of hi-res
audio from capable Squeezebox players, if possible, as and idea for a
paid add-on possibility to support such development?

Br,
Vegard