Response in sequence:

- To each his own!

- I am aware that the Touch devices have the screensaver in the menus of
the players themselves.  As I stated, I tried configuring that in the
Touch menu and it would work for a brief period of time and then go back
to staying on the screen of the last tune played.

- I agree that the behavior is odd.  I don't experience it on any of my
other 2 Touch players.  And no, it was not the playlist that was
playing.  The playlist is new, the issue has been happening for some
time prior to attempting to create the playlist.

- Yes, I got what the Sleep function did from the prior thread a while
ago.   I also as stated played with the Screensaver function which never
got resolved also as I stated.

- Yup, I am glad it is working now as expected and the same as my other
2 Touch players also.