bb1959 wrote:
> The Touch is working.  It is synced and playing, just no sound.

Are you sure you don't have one of the Touch players (the one with no
sound) set to be the controller of the other TOUCH player (or any other
squeezebox).  That is, one can set a TOUCH to control another player.
And if that is done, you'd see the TOUCH as on, playing a song, etc.,
but the TOUCH being used as a controller wouldn't output any audio to
whatever it's connected to.

Somewhere in the TOUCH menu is an item called "Choose Player"  (not sure
where, as I moved this item to my main menu on my Touch).  Make sure
that when you select "Choose Player" that you've chosen the TOUCH itself
and not some other player.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify