gellie wrote:
> won't connect to Ethernet.Asking me to put info in manually. Getting a
> message cant fin DHCP address. Is that the IP address of my router? When
> I put that in it says "connected" but won't show up on Network?

Hi @gellie - No DHCP is a service that should be running on your router
to distribute IP addresses to any device that connects to the network
(and it also tells the advice what the gateway - to the internet - is,
typically the router itself. Because you have your wi-fi mesh running
that may be doing it for the wi-fi and your router isn't doing it at
all? Basically:

1. Check your router config - is DHCP enabled? Can you see a list of all
connected devices and their IP addresses and MAC addresses?
2. If no then you need to check where DHCP is coming from (e.g. the
wi-fi master unit) if at all... Your network may not be configured
correctly or may have something unusual like a wi-fi unit acting as the
DHCP server.
3. You can give the touch manual settings in the interim but need to
ensure you don't duplicate an existing address...
4. If DHCP isn't operating properly on your network this could be
contributing to your other issues.

*Hi-Fi 1*: QNAP HS-453DX NAS+QLMS/Allo USBridge Signature+Shanti
LPS/Cirrus ESS Sabre 32-bit Reference DAC (Oppo 105D)/Yamaha Aventage
CX-A5000/Focal SM9s.
*Hi-Fi 2*: Sqbox Touch+Shanti LPS/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi 3*: PC+Squeezelite-X+Material Skin/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi Misc*: iPeng (iPad/iPhones)/Plantronics BB Pro 2 LE Headphones.
*Accessories*: Tchernov -Classic- & Van den Hul ICs; Thor PS10 Power
Station; Blue Jeans & Ruleconnect Cables (Power, HDMI, USB & Coaxial);
Aurios & Vibrapods.