Hi,

I am running LMS 7.9.2 under MAC OS Mavericks on Mac Mini. I have
Squeezebox Touch with installed software version 7.8.0. I installed DSD
Player plug-in (latest version is 1.0.1) and I also configured it to use
DSD over PCM. In the advanced-> File Type I enabled DSD playback for dsf
and dff files.

Squeezebox Touch is connected to the DSD capable DAC (Pioneer U-05) with
coax digital cable. On the squeezebox Touch I have installed EDO. Still
I do not get anything but hum (with lot of rebuffering). Does anybody
have any idea what might be the problem here ?