ews2k wrote:
> I cannot see the "iHeart Radio" nor the "Radio Paradise" plug-in apps on
> the LMS server.
>
> Am I looking in the correct place?
>
> https://www.mysqueezebox.com/appgallery
>

> -Eric

Apps are not plugins.

Plugins are addition to LMS which if necessary are downloaded from
repositories and installed.  The Plugins are managed from LMS WebUI
Settings / Plugins tab

There are three main categories
(i) LMS supplied - already but not necessarily enabled
(ii) LMS 3rd party included - plugins from 3rd parties but have been
included in LMS repository
(iii) 3rd party plugin which require their own repository URL to be
added to LMS.

The iHeart and PlayHLSv2 are my plugins (i.e. 3rd party) from my own
repositories - so you would need to add the URL to the entries at the
bottom of the LMS Settings/Plugins tab at the "Additional Repositories"
label.  Make sure you copy the full URL and not the text present which
has ellipsis "..."

The iHeart repository URL is
http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/iheartradio-repo.xml
The PlayHLSv2  URL is