Hi,

I got an used touch and I was able to connect it to my local LMS a few months
ago and play music without a problem.

Today I tried to use the touch again but what ever i try it does not show up as
a player in my LMS. The device is connected to my wireless network, I can ping
it and the local LMS on the touch is stopped.

Has anyone an idea what else I can do to get the Touch connected as a player to
my local LMS?

BTW.: Also on mysqueezebox.com the Touch is not listed as a player. But OK,
also some other of my players are not listed there...., so maybe this another
problem.

Cheers and thanks for any hint,

  Schoepp