slartibartfast wrote:
> I have no idea what that means. Surely Spotty appears as an app in
> Orange Squeeze. What is convoluted about it?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Well, convoluted in the sense that I have to have my LMS (server) ON in
order to control Spotify via Orange Squeeze.
On the other hand, Pandora is an App already installed in the Squeezebox
touch so I can control Pandora on the Squeezebox using Orange Squeeze
WITHOUT having the LMS connected and my PC running (just the Squeeze Box
logged in to Mysqueezebox.com).
I don't have a dedicated NAS/media server or PC working as a media
server on all the time so for me is an added layer of complexity, hence
the choice of word "convoluted"