oldius wrote:
> In the top right pull down menu on LMS, I have settings, player settings
> and information. Where are the server settings now?

I know this is in the Touch forum, but it sounds like you are referring
to Material skin on LMS? If so, it appears you have set a password in
Material's server-side preferences. When one is set Material will hide
certain options (server settings, alarms, etc.). To enable them, you
then need to set the same password in Material's 'Settings' dialog on
the current device (phone, laptop, etc). If you look in Material's
settings dialog and you can see a 'Settings password' entry - then you
have enabled this feature. If this was enabled by mistake, use "http://
SERVER:9000/Default" to access the default web UI, then go to
Settings/Advanced/Material Skin and clear the password there.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.