Hi,

I'm running LMS on a iMac (OS 10.15).  I have two Squeezebox Touch and
everything is connected by ethernet.  My music library is on an external
drive connected to the iMac and most files are .aiff.  This system has
worked reasonable well for about eight years.  However, with the recent
OSX update, I had to update to LMS .7.7.6  Since then nothing will play!
The Music library is visible on the touch, everything appears normal
until I press play on the first track on any album and the message
"Problem: Can't find files:" shows.  A screen shot is attached here of
my server settings and I would really appreciate any help in getting
this sorted.

Thanks!

|Filename: Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 11.15.48.png                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30708|