jhe44 wrote:
> Is there any information on how to find the appropriate radio stream URL
> and apply it to your local LMS?

Long ago I wrote up some of my notes on how to find stream URLs (see the
link below) and smoe others added/modified parts of it when it used to
be a Wiki.
However, nowadays it is much easier to use a browser and watch the
network traffic when you play the stream from their web site. It is not
foolpproof but often works.

e.g. in Chrome - right click on the page that is playing the stream and
choose "Inspect" then click on "Network" in the new section that appears
on the right - and then start playing - then look at what it captured.

Old stuff:
http://www.dabdig.co.uk/reciva-users/streamextraction/

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland