Tony T wrote:
> Are you having problems connecting, or is the WiFi dropping after you’re
> connected?
>
> I’ve read a few posts where people are having trouble with the SB Radio
> dropping WiFi, but haven’t seen any problems with WiFi dropping on the
> touch.
>
> What does the Touch show as the WiFi strength %
>
> I’m using a WiFi to Ethernet adaptor for my SB Radio that’s dropping
> WiFi, though no problem with my Touch.
> The solution I found is here:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109953-WiFi-connection-unstable-lost-on-three-Radios&p=932270&viewfull=1#post932270
> Amazon has the Vonets:
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014SK2H6W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

yes, it's the same type of problem as reported for the Radio.  the
vonets probably will work fine,, but the usb antenna is a more elegant
solution i think than the dongle.

i suppose the question is, will the USB port on the touch power the
antenna, and will the antenna appear as an alternate network source in
the touch settings?

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61