I use LMS8 on a pCP 1.6, but I setup a "simple" system for a non
technical friend who doesn't live in the area, so tech support is
phone/email. In an effort to save him the $50 for a Pi, and the
technical aspects of understanding separate music "server" and a
"player", I skipped the Pi, got him a touch, added his library to a jump
drive, plugged it in, and we manually created favorite radio stations by
searching and adding.

He loves it btw....

Over time, a few of the favorite stream urls have gone dead, and in some
cases he can't search and fine anything through the "radio->search"
(Tunein) menu.

Of course with my pCP (or any LMS) I can go to the web, find non tune in
urls that work and add them through the LMS web interface, or even
access the favorites.opml file. I am wondering if something similar can
be done with the touch and Tiny LMS?

It would be great if I can help him do any of the following. Remember,
this is remote support, I don't have his touch in front of me:
1) Manually enter a URL favorite into tinyLMS
2) He can manually enter a url through mysb.com, could one then be
"imported" to Tiny LMS?
3) If I could send him a favorites.opml file, it lit located somewhere
on the jump drive, or is it accessible in the touch?

I realize that this is trailing edge technology and some of the
community would prefer I abandon Tiny LMS :p. I am starting to lean
toward spending the $, and setting up a pCP for him and helping him
understand how to plub in the jump drive and use it. I would make remote
support easier.

Jim