hankhsucc wrote:
> I love the user interface of squeezebox touch and the flexibility of LMS
> architecture, so even I am not very satisfied with the digital output
> quality of Touch, I keep looking for solutions to improving the digital
> output quality such that Touch can deliver digital signal of minimized
> jitter to my Hi-end external DAC.
>
> I now use Teradak LPSU and 10Gtek SFP optical transceiver for Ethernet
> connection. They both improved the sound quality.
>
> Next step, I would like to try adding a DDC between Touch and external
> DAC . I am eager for your experience for any method to improve the
> digital output quality , especially a DDC . Thank you !

Well you don't say which digital signal you want to play with, so I'll
go with this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UnnpylzUvFW3oi0ip5ghpuWFfDVcufKCn8k54uhqYKQ/edit#gid=0

This only gives user experience of devices that do or do not work.

Only your ears can determine any improvement :) so fill your boots :)

As Grumpy Bob suggested maybe look in the thread he referenced.

ronnie

Why not try a direct connection to your dac first?