Hi all

A couple of years ago I bought a small remote for my SBT. (see link)
think I got it from Fleabay or Bezos Store..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Remote-Control-FOR-Logitech-X-IA3-WD216XM-Squeezebox-Boom-Wi-fi-Internet-Radio/392177981108?hash=item5b4fa116b4:g:a3IAAOSwiYFXGgMJ

Anyway ..it longer works. .Don't get me wrong, I like many of use my
Phone or tablet. But find I like one setting up New Internet provider
and get things "talking" to each other again! There also nice if the
battery on Phone/Tablet go.

Before you ask...No I've not drop it, it has new batteries too...just a
bit disappointed it didn't last longer. I also like it Because it
doesn't from stikieitus , Like the box ready ones!

Your experiences of the are welcome...