agbagb wrote:
> You know, I've never seen that icon!  It's the same musical notes icon
> as on the remote, bottom lefft, and it indeed brings up the full now
> playing screen.  And it seems to "stick", as the default screen when I
> turn the Touch on, or select a stream to play.  Which is what I want.
> I'm guessing that either I or someone else has handled the Touch and
> unintentionally set it to default to a different screen.
>
> BTW, I spent a frustrating 30 minutes some time ago with no audio output
> from the Touch, even though it looked as if it was playing, and the amp
> and speakers were working. Touch users will immediately know what the
> problem was - the cleaner had polished up the Touch, and unintentionally
> turned the volume down to zero!  Yes - the output is now fixed at
> 100%........I find mine sometimes defaults back to the home screen. It may be
> after
an LMS restart but I am not entirely sure. The other day I was messing
around with cue sheets and testing to see if they would play. When I
tried to play to the Touch it looked as though as it wasn't playing as
the screen was off (I had the amplifier off as the TV was on). It took
me a long time to realise I had selected a different player to be
controlled by the Touch [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk