I tried a search for this but what I found did not help.
My entire CD collection is ripped to my laptop.  It has been for years.
My Touch has worked as it should until today.  My laptop LMS tells me
"Your Player Was Not Found".  I can play Internet Radio using the Touch.
I also put a small sample of my music on a flash drive plugged into the
Touch and that also works. However, I cannot play music from my laptop
on the Touch.  The Touch tells me to update to the latest version of
LMS.  I have the latest version (8.1.0) on my laptop.  I even
uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still tells me to update to the
latest version.  It will not connect to the server.  I've been messing
with it for hours now.  I've restarted my Laptop, Touch, and
Modem/Router.  I even reset the SQT to factory settings.
I'm at my winter residence and the SQT is the only device in the
system.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.0 - 1608700893 @ Wed Dec 23 12:02:03
WEST 2020  (not sure why it says this because I reinstalled the latest
version today, 1/8/2021)
Hostname: DESKTOP-BVGVQ0H
Server IP Address: 192.168.0.13
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 0