Apesbrain wrote:
> You only need Logitech Media Server if you have a local music library to
> play.  You can download it here:
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=8.2
>
> Install and point it to your music folders.
>
> If you only listen to internet radio or online music services, just log
> your Touch into your MySqueezebox account same as your other
> Squeezeboxes.

There is one other option if you have a music library, and that is to
use the built in "TinyLMS" in the touch. Plug a thumb drive, maybe USB
HDD in the USB port of the touch. I have a no tech friend setup this
way, but.....

With both TinyLMS and mysqueezebox.com, they only support http radio
streams and many internet radio streams are only using or redirecting to
http*s *. Also, Tiny LMS works, but it can behave erratically due to
limited memory and it's unsupported for years. I am building a pCP for
my friend because he is running into trouble "losing" his favorite radio
stations.

OP - curious/confused by your first post, you have booms and
classics...in operation? I guess I am assuming they are in boxes as well
:)

Regarding the resell suggesting, I watch these devices on ebay here in
the US, and touch's are selling at a premium IMO. Radios are quite
cheap. So much so, I bought more :)

Jim