I have a Topping E30 DAC (£103) and it made a big difference to my SB3
but of course the DAC in that is not as good as the Touch. I use an
external high-end DAC (Audio Synthesis DAX Decade, now 22 years old but
still exquisite) with my Transporter to good effect. I am very tempted
by the Chord Qutest DAC as there is credible and quantifiable technology
in it to separate it from other DAC chips but it does cost £1,200. It
should be your starting point when looking at an external DAC for your
Touch as anything less is probably going to disappoint.
[image: https://i.imgur.com/8R1rQmP.jpg]

The Chord Dave is probably the ultimate if you have very good
amplification and speakers:
https://www.13thnote.net/2019/05/29/chord-electronics-dave/

[image: https://i.imgur.com/3nfFn1W.jpg]