Hi everybody,

I have a Touch, connected to an usb hard disk (I’ve read that some
people have troubles with that configuration but it’s working great with
me)
With your advice, a few years ago, I succeeded in establishing a
connection to my hard disk from my laptop, in order to add some music
folders, or saving my database, without unpluging the disk, with
something like :
http://192.168.1.3/media etc etc
I succeeded also to map a drive under windows ( S:\ became the root of
the Touch disk, very easy to synchronize my disk copy)

Recently, still reading your great forum, I succeeded in upgrading the
firmware of my Touch (because LMS on the Touch was unable to start after
a change of the box from my ISP)
And now, I’m unable to connect my laptop to the disk : Time Out error,
no response from the distant server.
By the way, I’m unable to map a drive under windows.

BUT, it’s ok with WinSCP : with root and 1234, I can remotely see the
folder tree of the Touch disk... so the connection is ok. So my
kaspersky firewall is not blocking anything (as far as I understand
firewalls)

What can I do to access my disk like I used to do ?

Thanks very much for your interest (sorry for all the english language
mistakes ...)
Philippe