philippe320 wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> that's working quite as I expected. Still looking for mapping a drive,
> but I'm able to synchronize a folder, what is my goal. :)
>
> Thank you Paul
> Best regards
> Philippe

SMB1 is disabled by default for security reasons. I don't know what the
security risks are, but you can easily enable SMB1 as follows...

- click on the search icon in the taskbar and type Turn windows features
on or off. Open the Control Panel menu and  scroll to SMB then click the
server and client boxes. Restart might be necessary.
You can now map your drive in file explorer. I have then gone back to
the SMB menu and disabled SMB1. The mapped drive remains functional
after disabling SMB1.