Hi guys,
I've got a problem with my squeezebox classic, my first squeezebox. I
didn't use it for a long time but now I would like to use it again, it
has a great sound.
It turns on ok, then if a play one track it just stops playing before
the end of the track. Sometimes, if becomes dark, I suppose It shut
down.
It tried with another power supply, same problem.
I tried to plug it with ethernet, no difference.
It can stay a long time sleeping but if I play a track, then it's over.
Any idea ?
Thanks
Antonio

LMS 7.9.x
on Linux Mageia 6 and RPI 3
1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch, 1 transporter SE, 1 chromecast audio
Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...