Apesbrain wrote:
> .Can you push something through these openings and force the front panel
> away from the surrounding enclosure?  .

really good idea (if you can hang onto the back).

In looking closer at the photos, those 5 indentations on the inside of
the case front appear to be hinge locks, there must be the mate on the
inside of the rear at the top. I say this because you will have to open
from the bottom (as advised) until the "hinging" on the top is at a
sufficient angle for them to release. If you are prying at the top
first, they won't open.

I have broken a few things (like remotes) trying to get them open from
the wrong end. Once broken and open, I go "oh" :)

Jim